Features that can help your Volunteer Program
- Schedule rides in just moments
- Have up to 6 clients and 3 destinations on a single ride
- Ability to add additional stops to a ride after it has been completed
- Track Trip Types - i.e. Medical, Grocery Shopping, Social, etc. - You create a taylored list of Trip Types that works for you
- Schedule one-way, round trips and/or split trips - split trips allow you to assign one volunteer going and a different volunteer for the return trip
- Automatic calculation of distances
- Keeps track of each clients "Favorite Destinations" (where you have taken them in the past)
- Ability to give volunteers permission to "Self-Assign" where they can log into Assisted Rides and assign rides to themselves
- Generate recurring rides for an entire month in seconds
- Automatic email notifications when ride is scheduled
- Display Google map of each trip
- Generate turn-by-turn directions for each trip
- Supports organizations with their own vehicles (i.e. vans) using paid drivers or volunteer drivers
- Supports organizations that use taxi companies to provide rides
- Link clients and volunteers who have a personal connection
- Block clients and volunteers who do not get along
- Track "Completed", "No-Show Client", "No-Show Driver", "Canceled" trips and more
- Apply the cost for each ride (optional)
Other Forms of Assistance & Volunteering
- Create a tailored list of the different forms of assistance your organization provides - i.e. in-home visits, minor home repairs, etc.
- Create a tailored list of the different forms of other kinds of volunteering - i.e. boardmeetings, office volunteers, etc.
- Create entries for forms of assistance performed by teams - i.e. ramp building, youth groups doing yardwork, etc.
- Member Lookup - A quick summary of a client or volunteer showing rides scheduled, other forms of assistance, emergency contact information and much more
- Mobile Device version - Able to log into Assisted Rides using your iPhone, Android or other smart phones while on the go
- Display pictures of your clients and volunteers
- Track language preference of clients and volunteers
- Capture client conditions - i.e. Uses a Walker, Hard of Hearing, etc.
- Create "groups" you want to report on - i.e. veterans, legally blind, etc.
- Group destinations for reporting purposes - i.e. show how many rides provided to multiple outlets of a grocery store chain
- Built-in email function allows you to "shotgun" emails to your staff, volunteers and clients
- Volunteer calendar - allows you to create calendar entries when volunteers are not available - blocks you from assigning them rides
- Capture "source" - how did a client learn about your program: newpaper, word-of-mouth, etc.
- Public and Internal notes - Public notes are seen by your drivers; internal notes are for your office workers only
- Can be configured to be HIPAA compliant
- When setting up volunteers you can indicate what days of the week they wish to volunteer
- Specify any time constraints a volunteer has for each day of the week
- Link clients and volunteers to the congregation where they attend service
- Agency Calendar - allows you to create entries when your office is closed (i.e. Christmas, New Years, etc.) and will block scheduling rides on those days
- Volunteer Log - allows volunteers to log volunteer hours themselves - i.e. log in-home visits, boardmeeting attendance, etc.
Extensive reporting capability giving you the ability to report by:
- Client, Volunteer, County, City, Ethnic Group, CDBG Groups, Age Range, Trip Types
- Member Groups (i.e. Veterans), Destination Groups (i.e. Medical organization with multiple clinics)
- Congregation, Destinations, Inactive Clients, Forms of Assistance, Low Income